Geometric Software   (by Kokichi Sugihara)
The following are computer programs for geometric computation
designed using robust implementation techniques such as the exact
arithmetic and the sympolic perturbation together with the
acceleration technique based on the lazy evaluation.
They are open to those who agree with the following conditions.
If you could agree, please copy the
fill it, and send it to the author by e-mail or facsimile or air mail.
Then, use them freely (algothough the author will not reply to the sent
- The user uses the software for nonprofit nonmilitary purposes
- When the user publishes any results obtained by using the
software, he explicitly states in the paper that he used the
software. Also he sends a reprint of the paper to the author.
- The user reports to the author any trouble he meets in the
use of the software. (The author will remove bugs, if any, in
his earliest convenience.)
- The author do not bear responsibility for any trouble that
the user meets in the use of the software.
Meiji Institute for Advanced Study of Mathematical Sciences
Organization for the Strategic Coordination of Research and Intellectual Property
1-1-1 Higasimita, Tamaku, Kawasaki 214-8571, Japan
- Two-Dimensional Voronoi Diagrams
- Two-Dimensioal Laguerre Voronoi Diagrams
- Voronoi Diagrams for General Figures
- Three-Dimensional Delaunay Diagrams
- Three-Dimensional Laguerre Delaunay Diagrams
- Voronoi Diagrams on the Sphere
- Laguerre Voronoi Diagrams on the Sphere
- Three-Dimensional Convex Hulls
- Four-Dimensional Convex Hulls
To Sugihara's Home Page